Engineered Lumber SoftwareBlueLinx offers a powerful all-encompassing suite of programs to draw and design in 3D, perform engineering analysis and optimize cutting patterns to reduce waste.
With this exclusive, user-friendly software, you can quickly and easily input span and load information to size floor and roof joists, beams, and columns.
- Determine optimum onCENTER Engineered Lumber products based on cost, availability, size, and spacing
- Multiple entry options handle a vast array of loading conditions and configurations
- Compare multiple products simultaneously for value engineering
- I-joist cantilever reinforcements; holes in I-joists, LVL & AFL; bevel end cuts on LVL & AFL; side-loaded multiple member fastening; hangers; studs
- Link reactions from other members
If you are already using isDesign software and would prefer to use it to size onCENTER Engineered Lumber, we can enable onCENTER products in your isDesign program.
To request Doma Sizer software for onCENTER Engineered Lumber, or to have onCENTER products enabled in your isDesign program, please contact us at:
Engineered Lumber Software Fulfillment
- 1950 Spectrum Circle, Suite 300 Marietta, GA 30067