RoofingYou need more than just shingles to create a quality roofing system. Materials selection is the cornerstone of roofing. Beneath the shingles or single-ply are accessories that, if compromised, can cost the homeowner thousands of dollars, or worse, physical harm. BlueLinx stocks several lines of underlayment, ventilation products, flashing, and of course, nails.
We offer roofing products which feature:
- Ice and Water Shields which prevent water penetration due to ice dams or wind-driven rain.
- Synthetic Underlayments that offer an additional layer of protection from moisture.
- Ventilation products which are placed at the base of the roof and near the top of the roof so warm air can leave through the top and cool air can be drawn from the bottom.
- Seals made of strong, pliable, highly adhesive tape that form a tight closure on joints and seams.
- Flashing to prevent the seepage of water around any intersection or projection in a roof.