- Home >
- New Customers / Suppliers
Becoming a BlueLinx Customer or Supplier
BlueLinx provides many opportunities and services to our customers and our suppliers. As a customer you have access to our large offering of nationally and internationally recognized brands in addition to BlueLinx portfolio brands that are sourced and specified to meet your needs as well as flexible transportation options (break bulk, mixed trucks, just-in-time deliveries).
As a supplier, we provide a large portfolio of logistics services and business solutions, such as global sourcing and logistics, integrated supply chain with total visibility, marketing services and demand creation.
Please see below for requirements and steps to becoming a BlueLinx customer or supplier.
- BlueLinx sells direct to qualified building material dealers, home centers, distributors, manufacturers and government agencies.
- Do-it-yourself customers and building professionals can purchase our products from home centers, building material dealers and lumber yards in the United States and Canada.
- Ownership of a forklift or access to one on days of delivery is required.
- Our accepted means of payment include check, ACH or by wire.
- You will be required to pass a credit background check.
- First, call your local BlueLinx sales representative at 1-888-502-BLUE, 1-800-839-2588 (Atlanta Sales Center) or 1-800-830-7370 (Denver Sales Center). If you do not know your BlueLinx Sales Representative, you can ask to be directed to someone who covers your geographical area.
- Your local BlueLinx sales representative will set up a meeting with you and a territory sales manager to assess your business needs.
- Once you have met with your territory sales manager, please download and fax the below completed forms to (770) 221-8888, attention Credit Management Department or you may e-mail your forms to BlueLinxNewCust@BlueLinxCo.com.
To Become a BlueLinx Supplier
In order to become a BlueLinx supplier, you will need to first contact the product general manager who oversees your product offering. Please go to our Product Management page to find the e-mail addresses of our product general managers.
Once you and the general manager have established your fit within our supply chain, the general manager will help guide you through our compliance review process, which includes quality assurance procedures on the products we will be carrying and an assessment of all information such as MSDS, product literature, building product code evaluation reports. BlueLinx also requires that a Supplier Agreement is put together and signed by both BlueLinx management and the supplier.
To find information on being an international supplier please visit our Logistics Services International page.